Pool Construction on the Sunshine Coast
Pre Construction Timeframe Guideline
- Signed contract & deposit paid
- Engineering & Council Building Approval
- Dig day locked in
- 4 to 6 weeks from date both contract signed & deposit received to obtain Engineers structural design & specifications and Council Development Permit.
Construction Timeframe Guideline
- Week 1 – Mark out of your Swimming pool design
Dig day – The magic is beginning today
- Week 2 – Excavation, steel reinforcement placement, internal plumbing, concrete shell spray.
- Week 3 – Run plumbing lines and fit filtration system
- Week 4 – Cap pool and lay pool coping tiles
- Week 5 & 6 – Landscaping work by the customer can begin such as paving, decking, pool fencing etc.
- Week 7 – Pool Interior installation. Note: A minimum of 28 days from pool concrete shell spray and cannot be commenced until the new pool fence is inspected and certified.
- Week 8 – Pool start up (add pool chemicals and turn on your new filtration etc) and Handover.
NOTE: Time frames for New home or renovation building sites where the pool concrete shell is completed prior to the house starting and complex pools with custom made inclusions will differ from the above.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Pools by Design quote includes the following:
- Your custom swimming pool design
- The engineering of your pool structure & Steel inspection
- Pool certification & final approval
- Superior filtration, Multi LED, initial chemical treatment & a 4 week pool service on handover
- Coping on pool edge
- Pebblecrete Interior