Luxury Pools on the Sunshine Coast
Bespoke Designs & Construction
When it comes to luxury pools, no one does it better than Pools By Design. With more than 30 years’ experience designing and building bespoke concrete pools on the Sunshine Coast, there is no project we can’t handle.
We have an in-house team of pool builders who work closely with designers to create original, creative and on-trend pool designs. Our award-winning designs are tailored to reflect the tastes and lifestyles of our clients, whether it’s a kid-friendly backyard pool or an indoor spa for your hotel or resort.
Contact Pools By Design today via email to get your FREE, no-obligation quote.
Sustainable & Eco-Friendly Designs
Whether you prefer a traditional rectangular design, a stunning freeform pool with waterfalls or an ultra-modern infinity edge, our team can help you bring your dream to life. We are experts in designing pools that are sustainable and environmentally friendly. From small backyard pools to large commercial projects, we can handle it all.
Based in Kawana Waters, our professional pool builders travel anywhere from Gympie to Bribie Island. We work with residential and commercial clients across the Sunshine Coast region to design and construct luxury pools to your exact specifications.
View some of the exciting new pool designs we’ve created for our clients here.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Pools by Design quote includes the following:
- The design of the pool by your pool’s designer
- The engineering of your pool structure
- Pool certification & final approval
- All superior fittings
- All pump, filtration & initial chemical treatment
- Coping on pool edge
- Chemicals required for starting up the pool
- An estimate of any footings if we think that they will be required
- Backwash line for 6L/m
- Any extra excavation costs if time goes over the allowance or if we encounter rock etc.
- Any changes to the size of the pool or changes to the equipment
- Any extra steel footing or peering that the engineer may require
- Provision of power to the filter area (usually provide two double power points – 15amp back to fuse box with a separate fuse)
- Connection of the backwash line into either sewer or stormwater
Yes, we will teach you how to look after your new pool. When the pool is completed, we will give you a complete lesson on operating all the equipment provided and instruct you about the water treatment. We will provide you with an instruction sheet that includes full information.