Pool & Spa Specialists on the Sunshine Coast
Inground Pool & Spa Installations
Pools By Design is your one-stop destination for inground pool and spa installations. We are industry specialists with more than 30 years’ experience serving clients on the Sunshine Coast. No matter what you desire for your backyard setting, our talented builders work closely with clients to create stunning designs that match their tastes and needs.
We can design and build everything from small, private inground pools to large-scale, high-end projects. A swimming pool is a significant investment, so trust our experienced team to guide you every step of the way.
Learn more about our custom pool designs today by sending us an email. We serve the Greater Sunshine Coast region, from Gympie to Bribie Island.
The Benefits of Inground Pools
Inground pools offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Learn to swim – Swimming lessons are easier in an inground pool, making them an excellent choice for families with children.
- Health – Swimming is a great calorie-burning exercise and a fantastic stress reliever.
- Entertaining – Access to a swimming pool makes outdoor entertaining more fun and convenient while saving on gym memberships!
- Value – An inground pool adds significant value to your property, making it easier to sell your home when the time comes.
An inground pool doesn’t have to break the bank. Contact Pools By Design to get your FREE, no-obligation quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The engineering and council approval will take approximately 3-4 weeks from the date the deposit is received.
The construction commencement onsite will start within 30 days from the date of the Development Permit being issued.
Approximate Construction Timeframe – Subject to Weather
- Week 1 & 2: Excavation, steel reinforcement, internal plumbing & concrete shell spray
- Week 3: Run plumbing lines & fit filtration system
- Week 4: Cap pool & lay coping tiles
- Minimum 28 days from concrete spray: Install pebble interior (subject to pool fence certification)
- Within ten working days from pebble interior: Add pool chemicals, commission equipment & handover.
Start up and hand over complete the construction. Excavation to handover takes approximately 6-8weeks.
Firstly, design a pool with a good distribution of water, then include the following:
- A pump with a reasonable flow rate
- Oversize the filter to give efficient filtering of the water
- Install an automatic chemical dosing system (a saltwater chlorinator will efficiently treat your pool water & automatically clean itself)
- Install an automatic robotic cleaning device to clean the bottom of your pool
- Arrange for a monthly service call to check all equipment & balance the water